Hi my name is Lorraine Carletti and I am a professional practitioner of kinesiology. I started Kinesiology, Body & Mind to help support people on their journey towards health and wellbeing.
While I have always been passionate about health and wellness, my commitment was especially tested when my daughter was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. This life threatening disorder became a major part of our lives for over six years and it was during that time that my holistic values of mind and body health were strengthened. In caring for my daughter’s physical, mental, nutritional and spiritual health, I came to learn how each of the these factors work together to build a strong and positive sense of wellbeing.
Some years later it seemed only fitting to create my own holistic health and wellness kinesiology practice. The practice is built on the belief that kinesiology is all about the Mind-Body Connection, the interactions between our state of mind and the physical reactions of the body, and it is through this belief that I seek to guide you through your journey to wellness.
- Level 5 Kinesiology Practitioner
- Dip Kinesiology (Applied Physiology) Perth WA.
- Dip Kinesiology Melbourne. Vic.
- Practitioner of LEAP 1 & 2 (Learning Enhancement Acupressure Program) Learning Assessment & Integration
- Member AKA Australian Kinesiology Association
- International Association of Educational Therapy
- Diploma Education Studies Royal College of Teachers London